Missed Christmas Card

As I mentioned in a much earlier post, I discovered a couple of cards that were missed out of the correct time sequence. I promised at the time to slot them in when convenient.

This is the York & Lancaster's Regimental Christmas Card for 1917 that Harry sent to... someone. "Glad you liked the card I sent you" says Harry in his letter to Jack of 30th December. This could well be the one he is referring to.

Click on an image to enlarge it.

























Off subject request to Readers for help! I am passing through Los Angeles at the end of July, staying for three nights. As a very inexperienced traveller, I would be grateful for any advice about where to stay,
or indeed anything that may help. Email BL (I knew this blog would come in useful one day!) BL

1 comment:

Lord Montrey said...

Thanks.
İt is good post.


http://vbulletinercomodulluseoyarismasi.blogspot.com/