Christmas Orders for the Book

If you're considering the book as a Christmas present, it would be a good idea to order quite soon. If I get my orders wrong and run out of stock, it's going to add another week or so to the process.

There are two links over to the left, one for a signed and dedicated copy from me, one for a copy from Amazon.

I also have a few sets of the "Harry" postage stamp, which can be added to a book order to complete a gift for a "Harry" fan. I'll add that to the book order page. Click to order.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you've heard of this or not, but: apparently the Green Howards Regimental Museum, Richmond UK, has acquired and put online 43 photos taken by a Lt. John Stanley Purvis of the trenche warfare he and his men faced in 1916-1918. The website appears to be http://www.modes.org.UK/greenhowards
It's one year today since the Armistice, and Harry is still not home.
-Gustav's great-granddaughter.

Pte Harry Lamin said...

It's actually a year and a week since the Armistice in Italy. Yes, and Harry's still not home. BL

Sgt Sam Avery said...

Hello Harry:
Well as you know it's Over. We were driving until the last minute, then Peace. Something odd to try and shoot a chap and then shake his hand, what? Sorry to hear you are still where you are. As for me, a long hike awaits. Stop by for a read when you can.

Regards,
Sam

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna make my own blog